Eighties in ‘Black Mirror’, other photos and list of episodes of the third season, the image of the week
August 20, 2016
October 21 Netflix opens in the third season of ‘Black Mirror’ . The anthology series that began life on British soil will be continued in the streaming platform, with more episodes than usual.
This week we saw the first images of . this new batch of episodes, coinciding with the announcement that third episode will be screened during the Toronto International Film Festival is not the first time that Toronto serves as a platform to display images of series; one of my favorite examples is when projected ‘Top of the Lake ‘entire , 7 hours, and could be read to the audience, exhausted but satisfied
Aha, first of our new Black Mirror images are starting to Appear. These are from ‘San Junipero’ and ‘Nosedive’: pic.twitter.com/XXB16DmG9k
& mdash; Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker) August 18, 2016
especially Highlight style retro with images , which were initially shared by the Brooker own on twitter. With Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis ( ‘Halt and Catch Fire’) with that look so eighties, or the image of Bryce Dallas Howard ‘Nosedive’ episode starring and directed Joe Wright (and will be the display . in Toronto)
I leave you with more photos and a list of episodes
- Ep. 1: “San Junipero,” with Gugu Mbatha -raw and Mackenzie Davis, directed by Owen Harris
- Ep 2: “Shut Up and Dance,” with Jerome Flynn and Alex Lawther, directed by James Watkins
- Ep 3: “Nosedive , “with Bryce Dallas Howard, Alice Eve, and James Norton, directed by Joe Wright
- Ep 4:” Men Against Fire, “with Michael Kelly, Malachi Kirby, and Madeline Brewer, led by Jakob Verbruggen
- Ep 5: “Hated in the Nation,” with Kelly Macdonald, directed by James Hawes
- Ep 6: “Playtest,” with Wyatt Russell and Hannah John-Kamen, directed by Dan Trachtenberg
We also recommend
The news The eighties in ‘Black Mirror’, other photos and list of episodes of the third season, the image of the week was originally published in Tele Go by Adriana Izquierdo . .