- Is of Thieves is being optimized for the Xbox Series X
Joe Naete, executive producer of Sea of Thieves, has said on his personal Twitter account that they are working on optim...
Yesterday we talked about the bet Google by using the Google+ login in as many places as possible, including web pages and apps. But this is not just added as a new automatic update Google Play Services has added a new icon (in a fabulous green) to our list. What is this new application, called “Google Settings”?Well it is not really anything new. It is rather a way of centralizing Google has some of the setup menus we already have on the device. Thus, we can configure Maps, location, and searches. If you seek new options or possibilities not find as menu entries are merely links to existing menus.
The only real new is the ability to manage the apps that use the Google+ login as Shazam and The Guardian. From “Applications Google+ logon” permissions can remove those apps that do not use or are abusing our patience with spam. We can also access this menu in a new entry in the Google+ app.Source | Android Police
Surely you also interested …
- return to sell Google Nexus 4 before get the Nexus 5?
- Google + for Android is completely updated with a new design
- Google+ and allows web applications log on ensuring our privacy
- The new social network from Google, Schemer for android
- Customize your screen lock Widget Locker and hundreds of topics
- The new figures of use and users of Google +, but how does this affect Android?
- In depth analysis of the social network Google+ and Huddle Google Android + Bonus
- Create and switch between sound profiles easily with Volume Rocker
February 28, 2013
- ← Neutron Drive, an online code editor that integrates with Google Drive
- Amazing Apple iWatch commercial (made by fan) →