- X Best Services for Students
pixabay.com The student often has to write reports on laboratory work, write essays, and explanatory notes. In this ...
- The attacker can also record the audio of your mobile phone.
- experts advise that approximately 77.5% of Android phones active are exposed to these attacks.
Researchers at the firm MWR Labs have warned of a vulnerability in the operating system Android that allows an attacker is able to make screen shots and record the audio from the phone of your victim, informs ComputerHoy.
The experts believe that approximately 77.5% of Android devices active (from version 5.0 Lollipop to the 7.1 Nougat) are exposed to these attacks, whose origin is in the service MediaProjection, which gives access to developers of apps to the recording screen and audio of the phone without the need of administrator privileges.
An application only has to request access through a pop-up window and instead advise that you request the permission to capture the screen, the attacker can overlay a different message to trick the victim, so that the victim may not realize that the application you are capturing your screen.
November 20, 2017
- ← Timbre is the easiest application to edit audio and video in Android
- Les Sept Péchés capitaux: les Chevaliers de la Bretagne confirme l’edition collector →