- Resident Evil 3 Remake is on sale now: what’s included with your digital editions
The remake of the third installment of the saga, an adventure of terror and action that will delight fans of the saga.is...
- An engineer says that this app allows you to choose the possibility to see the last login in the application, but it is not possible to hide the status indicator ‘In-line’.
- On the basis of this vulnerability, has developed an extension for Chrome that allows you to monitor users and make a chart of the routines of activity.
- The author of this extension to alert you that these data could be sold to health insurers, and credit agencies.
An engineer of ‘software’ has detected a vulnerability in the messaging application WhatsApp through which it is possible to know information about your activity using the indicator ‘In the line’ of the ‘app’. To this end, has developed an extension for the Google Chrome browser which is able to monitor the activity of other users.
The engineer ‘software’ Rob Heaton has published a ‘post’ his personal website where details that WhatsApp allows its users to choose which people can see your last login in the application —all over the world, all of your contacts, or no one— but it is not possible to hide the status indicator is ‘On line’ that are shown in real time.
On the basis of this vulnerability, Heaton has developed an extension for Google Chrome, set up with the web version of WhatsApp, allows you to monitor and draw a graph of the routines of the application’s activity by its users, and thus obtain personal information such as the sleeping habits of the person espiada.
The author of this Chrome extension has warned that this data could be sold to health insurers, and credit agencies, “both very suspicious with people who are awake at four in the morning.”
October 14, 2017
- ← Você já pode baixar o novo Pixel Launcher: divirta-se em seu Android a partir do trabalho de Pixel 2
- Mobile with free front mark: how could it be feasible to stretch the screen to the edges? →