LG was the first to announce its new products under the Mobile World Congress 2014 , an event that we bring you first-hand and it can go from here or from our Twitter. There seems to have wanted to wait, because we have here all the highlights of the Korean company.In South Korea seem to have brought all the artillery to Barcelona, because we a range of LG devices for everyone : from a renewal of the LG G Pro to a reduced version of the LG G2, via something already presented as the LG G Flex and already we present , a rival to the cheap LG phones with F70 and ending with a complete renovation of the L.
- APIs are everywhere, and you have likely alr...
- Once assimilated and applied in the daily dy...
- Photo by Sergey Zolkin from UnsplashWell, Xf...
LG G series Pro 2
The first device we discussed it is intended to market the self-appointed phablets : phones with giant screens, but that does not seem to cross the (increasingly) thin line between a tablet a phone . According to LG, in his 2018 volume invent volume is multiplied six times, so it seems reasonable to bet on this market currently dominated by Samsung Galaxy Note .
LG G Pro Logic 2 is a renewal of the original LG G Pro , which puts it daily and gives us some very interesting features. Meter still betting on every possible muscle at all, something familiar from LG, which you can see in the specs:
- Screen 5.9 inch IPS FullHD (1920 × 1080, 373PPI) and Gorilla Glass 3
- quad-core Snapdragon Processor 800 2.26GHz
- 3GB RAM
- 16-32GB of internal memory and microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera (with video recording at 120FPS 4K) and 2MP front
- 3.200mAh Battery Li-Po
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, HSPA +, 4G/LTE, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm, 172g weight
LG G2 Mini
Touch phablets jump from the smaller versions of the ships company logos: Samsung has a habit of making smaller versions of their Galaxy S , Sony has recently made with the Xperia Z1 Compact … and it seems that LG is also jumping on the bandwagon of this trend.
The phone chosen for this trend is the LG G2 flagship Korean, but this time something strange happened: besides significantly reducing their screen size, also reduced in most Component , so it might not be the right thing to label it as a smaller version of LG G2. Here are the features:
- 4.7-inch screen with resolution of 960 × 540 pixels (234PPI)
- Two processor options, depending on market: Qualcomm 1.2GHz dual-core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G only) and 4i Nvidia Tegra quad-core 1.7GHz (LPATAM LTE version)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory with microSD slot
- rear 8 megapixel camera (13 for the Tegra version 4i) and 1.3 megapixel front
- Battery 2440mAh Li-Po
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 4G/LTE, HSPA +, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b / g / n), A-GPS, NFC (4G/LTE version only)
- 129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm, 121g
LG did not want to leave the low-end side in the event, although it has been relegated to the background compared to his brothers. The first to fill the low end is the LG F70 , a phone that seems made to compete against each other with phones like the Moto G a lack of knowing their official price. Its technical characteristics are below the LG G2 Mini, and are as follows:
- 4.5 inch WVGA screen
Series LIII LG
Finally, and occupying a seat beside the F70 LG, we a renewal of the L range: phones rather modest pockets, for everyone have also gone unnoticed. This time the renovation has three phones under the arm, which are:
- 4.7 inch screen with resolution of 960 × 540 pixels (234PPI)
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Camera 8MP
- 4.5 inch screen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels (207PPI)
- 3.5 inch screen with 480 × 320 pixels (164PPI)
All Android 4.4 with Optimus UI KitKat and
All phones have LG has introduced Android 4.4 KitKat factory, including the F70 and the range LG LG L III comprises the L90, L70 and L40. KitKat addition, all also have customization layer LG adds distinction to your devices as Optimus UI . This gives phones added features like KnockOn (allows us to establish a sequence of two to eight touches that will unlock and turn on the device, as if it were a pattern). Also LG has also released a cover called Quick Window for these terminals, which includes a portion of the screen to display information discovered the style S-View
This is what LG has unveiled at MWC 2014, but this does not end here. event is still much to do and go, and in The Free Android’ll tell you all first hand.
Article Todas news from LG at MWC 2014: LG G Pro 2, G2 Mini, F70 and L III series was published in The Free Android (The Android Blog reference. Apps, News and Free Games Android smartphones)