Disney+ you have a rush until the last moment to unveil the new that will arrive to the platform in the may. Among the newcomers stand out ‘Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker’ and ‘Maleficent: Mistress of evil’, not to speak of the end of the first season of ‘The Mandalorian’ and the outcome of ‘The Clone Wars’.
- Crystals have been used for centuries in hea...
- Terrible droughts have been recorded in rece...
- Benjamín Solari Parravicini was an Argentine...
All movies and short films
‘Star Wars: The ascent of Skywalker’
Episode IX of the legendary saga created by George Lucas divided the fans and has been by far the least box office of the new trilogy from Disney. Despite its obvious faults, I really enjoyed it with the big fireworks finale that gave us J. J. Abrams.
Premiere may 4
‘Maleficent: Mistress of evil’
Sequel of the film in a real image of the villain of ‘sleeping beauty’ with Angelina Jolie in the front of the cast. The actress returned in front of the cameras after a time of hiatus in a film that fulfills with dignity its role and that passes with clearance to its predecessor.
‘Out’: may 15,
‘A lap’: 22 may
documentary Series that follows the collector from Dan Lanigan, who is in charge of gathering objects iconic of the Disney films with the filmmakers, the actors and the team that created and used them in some of the most popular movies of Disney.
Premiere 1 may
‘Gallery Disney: Star Wars: ‘The Mandalorian’
a documentary Series divided into eight episodes on the first season of ‘The Mandalorian’. Features interviews with those involved in the series, images, never-before-seen, and round tables organized by Jon Favreau, the creator and showrunner of ‘The Mandalorian’.
Premiere may 4
- ‘The Mandalorian’, episode 8 of the first season (end of season): may 1
- ‘The Clone Wars’: Episode 11 of the final season of may 1, the 12th and last of the series on the 4th of may
- ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The series’: New episode every Friday, the end of the season on the 22nd day.
The news All the premieres of Disney+ in may of 2020: ‘Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker’, the end of ‘The Mandalorian’ and more was originally published in Espinof by Mikel Zorrilla .