- The biggest animals in the world
The world of nature is too magical and surprising. It is quite interesting to analyze the curiosities of the creatures t...
Android 9.0 is just around the corner. In compliance with the your development calendar, Google has already published the fifth and latest version previous version of Android Q.
Android Q Beta 4 (Android P Developer Preview 5) is already available for download for the Pixel, the Pixel XL, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Google. Google has released the images of the factory and the OTA so that users can test this new version.
Android Q Beta 4 what’s new
Android Q Beta 4 is the second release candidate which is coming this month of July, some two weeks after the first release candidate Android P Beta 3. What’s new? because this version includes the behaviors end of the system and the APIs official Android P (API-level 28). the is Practically a final version.
How to update to Android P Beta 4
The Pixel, Pixel, XL, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will receive Android P Beta 4 via OTA through the program Android P Beta. If you already signed up to receive Android P Beta since you just have to wait until you get the new OTA during the next few minutes or hours.
If you don’t want to wait you can manually update by installing the file from the OTA:
- Pixel: sailfish-ota-ppp5.180610.010-ec0a7625.zip
- Pixel XL: marlin-ota-ppp5.180610.010-dae29ab6.zip
- Pixel 2: walleye-ota-ppp5.180610.010-2ba5ddd4.zip
- Pixel 2 XL: taimen-ota-ppp5.180610.010-1dcba14a.zip
- Download the file OTA of corresponding to our device and store it without unzipping it inside the same folder of the ADB.
- we Connect the device to your computer and in a command window, execute: adb reboot recovery. When it appears in the device the Android logo with red exclamation press at the same time Volume up + Power.
- Using the volume keys select apply update from adb and enter with the Power key.
- Write from the command window of our computer, the instruction adb sideload archivo.zip. For example:
adb sideload taimen-ota-ppp5.180610.010-1dcba14a.zip
- When you finish to install the update so we have to restart the selected device Reboot the system now. This process will leave the device updated in line with our data.
Also, you have available their pictures of factory if you want to do a clean install and let the device left the factory with this new preview version, but with this process the device will not receive OTA updates in the future, would you have to flash it again with the final version.
final Version of Android 9.0 in a few weeks
in mid-August it is expected the release of the final version of Android 9.0, which would be basically this last pre-release, only that it would come with the potential failures that are discovered in this previous version.
The news Android Q Beta 4: here comes the last preview version, the final version of Android 9.0 will arrive in a few weeks was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
July 25, 2018
- ← How to view videos in the group with the newest novelty of Facebook for Android
- Samsung detailing when to update Oreo to the Galaxy A3, J3, J5, J7, S7, and more, and some will go to December →