- Animals and objects in 3D with the augmented reality of Google’s Playground, how to install it in your mobile
Google Playground is a system of stickers, characters (Playmojis) and Emojis animated by augmented reality who, thank...
well, it has now been discovered that Google could give official support to the bubble chat that popularized a few years ago Facebook Messenger in their next version of their operating system. the Android Q you have hidden this novelty but you can enable it.
So are the bubbles of chat Android Q
Android Q would allow the user to activate the bubble chat to any messaging application, without the developer having to implement this novelty. The operating system, instead of showing the notification normal the show inside of a chat bubble.
The user could move the chat bubble on the screen and unfold when you want the notification to see the last sent and received messages next to the options for responding to the conversation.
How to turn the bubble chat Android Q
If you have a Pixel updated to Android Q you can turn on the bubbles of chat through ADB. You just have to connect your mobile to your computer and run these commands in the following order:
- adb shell settings put secure experimentenablebubbles 1
- adb shell settings put secure experimentautobubbleall 1
To turn off the bubbles then we have to run in this order:
- adb shell settings delete secure experimentenablebubbles
- adb shell settings delete secure experimentautobubbleall
Via | 9to5Google
the.news Android Q: so are and so they activate their new bubbles chat originally.published.in by Cosmos .
March 18, 2019
- ← Samsung Galaxy A20: caractéristiques, spécifications techniques et le prix
- Unveiled the logo of the console of Google, which is announced in a few hours →