During the next few months Google will show you through the new beta versions of Android Q all the new features and enhancements in its upcoming version, we will have a new version each month.
If on Android P we had five previous versions Android Q will be six beta versions that we will see from now to the beginning of each month until the third quarter of the year. Between July and September will leave the version of Android Q: Android 10 accompanied with the name of a dessert that starts with the letter Q.
Calendar of Android Q
- Beta 1: mid-march, initial release, now available for the Pixel.
- Beta 2: the beginning of April, incremental update with bug fixes and improvements.
- Beta 3: beginning of may, during the Google I/O 2019, incremental update with bug fixes and improvements.
- Beta 4: the beginning of June, the final release of the APIs and SDK. The developers will update their apps on Google Play the new version.
- Beta 5: third quarter, release candidate.
- Beta 6: third quarter, release candidate.
- Finish: third quarter, final update and source code AOSP Android Q.
Except surprises, it is expected that Android 10-Q comes out officially in August, to the equal that the latest versions of Android. From Android 7.0 Nougat that is the month in which Google has used to receive the new versions.
More information | Android Developers
the.news Android Q will have six beta versions: this is your calendar of updates originally.published.in by Cosmos .
March 13, 2019
- ← The Division 2 sample scenarios and compares them with the real life
- Koei Tecmo announces Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle for July 5 →