Google Playground is a system of stickers, characters (Playmojis) and Emojis animated by augmented reality who, thanks to the phone camera, you can combine with the outside to play with the result and to make pictures by mixing reality as ‘normal’ and increased. The effect is as funny as it is fun, worth a try.
do you Want to have all kinds of animals, objects and even characters of Pokemon at hand? Since Google Playground makes this possible. Thanks to the services of ARCore, the augmented reality of Google enables a lot of possibilities in Pixel. And the good thing is that there are ways to ‘play’ with Playground in other mobile outside of the Pixel: this requires the phone to be compatible with the services of Google Play for augmented reality and is in possession of a Gcam is installed.
it Is essential to have a Gcam installed
Playground is a feature added to the camera of Google in the mobile Pixel. For this reason, you need your mobile to have similar characteristics to the above mentioned telephones, are:
- The mobile should be compatible with the services of Google Play for augmented reality.
- you Need a camera Google modified it to work.
- Do you need to have the application of Playground installed.
Google Playground works on a huge variety of devices, usually in all those that are compatible with the services of Google Play for RA. So the first step is to make sure that your Android device is compatible with the software: simply log in to the Google Play store and check that the services RA are installed or you can install them.
If your phone is not compatible you will not be able to access Playground, nor to the animals in 3D that are available from the Google search.
Services of Google Play for RA
do you Already have the services of Google Play for RA? Let’s continue with the process.
- you Must have installed a application of Gcam (camera, Google) that will work in your device. Or what is the same: do not give error when opening. It is best to opt for any old version and stable, such as this Arnova8G2 (6.1). If not, try to find a Gcam is suitable for your phone.
- make Sure that you can open the camera of Google, and that you have access to the functions within the section ‘More’.
- the time Comes to install the package Playground: download the latest version from Celso Azevedo.
- once you’ve installed the Apk from the Playground opens the camera of Google and go to ‘More’. You’ll see the option available. Click here.
- you will Have access to a few stickers; with the option to download the rest by clicking on your link. If you want all the animals and objects to complete you can download the Apk Celso Azevedo: install the file on your phone and ready.
With the packs of animals and characters of the Google Playground you can use the phone’s camera to project them on the reality and play with them or take their photos to the side of your dog or cat, for example. Yes, you must keep in mind that you will need a mobile phone with some power to boot. And consume enough battery power: surely your phone is hot. Moderating its use.
The news Animals and objects in 3D with the augmented reality of Google’s Playground, how to install it on your mobile was originally published in Xataka Android by Ivan Linares .
March 30, 2020
- ← Fossiles Sport smartwatch accord fait ce $99 Usure de l’OS, appareil doit-acheter”
- Microsoft Power Platform ist ein werkzeug, das für zuverlässige entscheidungen, die zur verbesserung der kurs des unternehmens →