- Animals and objects in 3D with the augmented reality of Google’s Playground, how to install it in your mobile
Google Playground is a system of stickers, characters (Playmojis) and Emojis animated by augmented reality who, thank...
The new app of Pokémon introduced in the Pokémon press conference measures the sleep time and wake-up, and makes them part of your gameplay.
The Pokémon Company has announced Pokémon Sleep an application for mobile phones that will arrive in 2020. It is a system for gamificar break with the universe of Pokémon.
“Soon, coaches will be able to wake up every morning with Pokémon Sleep, an application for mobile devices”, have been told from the company. “The goal is to convert the dream into entertainment, to make users rest, and the time in which they wake up, affect the gameplay”.
For now, we have been given more details, but it has been confirmed that it will be compatible with Pokémon Go Plus +, a new hardware device that will use an accelerometer to measure the time and quality of sleep and send information to mobile by Bluetooth. It will be compatible with Pokémon GO.
The project of quality of life of Nintendo was also going to bet on the quality of sleep
This announced has surprised because it seems so much project announced in 2014 by Nintendo, a quality of life, that among other functions would have an application and hardware related to quality of sleep.
After many years in limbo, in April of 2019 emerged information that Nintendo definitely would have cancelled that ambitious project, and this Pokémon Sleep could be technology that has survived of what developed in the last few years.
All ads in the Pokémon Conference
- Detective Pikachu 2 announced for Nintendo Switch
- Announced Pokémon Sleep, an application to measure sleep
- DeNA announces Pokémon Masters for mobile
- Announced the service in the cloud Pokémon Home to Switch and mobile
May 29, 2019
- ← Google Maps makes it easier to collaborate sending photos, and reviews with the new menu for Local Guides
- Google explains how the algorithm works behind the zoom high resolution of the Google Pixel →