- The young man has been arrested by the FBI in Las Vegas.
- Has been transferred to a facility that have not been made public.
- What is an attack-type ‘ransomware’?
The 23-year-old Marcus Hutchins, known in the network as MalwareTech, has been arrested this Wednesday by the FIB after attending a fair of hackers in the US.
Hutchins was made known by the halt the cyber attack world WannaCry, a virus ransomware , which collapsed thousands of businesses around the globe. The young man discovered that registering a domain for 10 dollars made to curb your infection.
According to the website Motherboard to quote a friend of Hutchins, this was in the show Def With The Vegaspresentando a conference. After the talk, was arrested and moved to a facility that have not been made public.
By now, the FBI has not made more comments on the arrest or it has been made official.
August 3, 2017
- ← It demolished! The critics confirm that ‘The dark tower’ is a disaster
- Arrestato in USA Marcus Hutchins, il giovane uomo che ha fermato il virus WannaCry →