- Apple TV now with free access to art with Engplug Art
Apple TV offers a great variety of wallpapers, but now users will have more options to choose from. From now on Enplug l...
Android Q is coming to the final straight, with the fifth beta launched at the beginning of the month and only a beta pending more before the final version, that should arrive sometime in August. Only a lucky few have been able to try Android Q until now (21 devices), that joins now the ASUS Zenfone 6.
The company taiwanese company has announced on their forums that is looking for beta-testers to test Android Q Beta on the ASUS Zenfone 6, its latest model that stands out for your camera module swivel.
Is looking for beta-testers
The ASUS Zenfone 6 therefore becomes the second terminal of the company in order to enjoy Android Q before the rest of the mortals, because in the official program of the devices, the ASUS Zenfone 5Z takes you from the beginning. Interestingly, the ASUS Zenfone 6 is not even mentioned in the official list, although in the past we have seen Google takes something in to keep the list up-to-date.
If you have a ASUS Zenfone 6 and you want to try Android Q, there are requirements that you must meet, although fortunately they are not anything of another world. The most important thing is that you have an ASUS Zenfone 6 that is the model ZS630KL. These are the requirements:
- Have a ASUS Zenfone 6 ZS630KL.
- Be a member of ZenTalk (the forums of ASUS), and actively participate in the forums.
- Be willing to provide detailed information, such as IMEI, serial number and current firmware version.
- Able to read and provide comments in English.
- Be familiar with Android.
If you meet the requirements and you agree to test all the beta versions and provide feedback and report the bugs that you encounter on your way, visit this link to enroll. You will need to log in with your account ASUS.
Via | XDA
we Also recommend
The news ASUS Zenfone 6 binds to beta Android Q: so you can point was originally published in Xataka Android by Ivan Ramirez .
July 25, 2019
- ← Now available the demo of Catherine: Full Body
- Astral Chain reviews your gameplay and features in a new video of 8 minutes →