- 6 Best Maths Apps For Kids
You want to help your kids get ahead with their studies in any way you can. That's especially t...
The video game from Activision debuts with strength in Japan, while Nintendo’s console continues to dominate the commercial level to its more direct rivals in terms of hardware.
Famitsu, the prestigious japanese magazine, has distributed a week’s more data pertaining to consoles more sold within Japan, as well as the games of the most commercially successful in the same country during the past seven days. The new figures, corresponding to the week from 21 to 27 October 2019, they attest to the good release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with 117.670 copies on PlayStation 4 and the hegemony of the Nintendo Switch level of hardware with 69.438 units.
video games sold in Japan from the 21st to the 27th of October
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the PlayStation 4 has had a premiere very remarkable. The video game of action in first person Activision and Infinity Ward has sold 117.670 physical copies for the console of Sony in its first three days on sale, becoming the game of premiere of major importance in the list. However, that statement should be clarified a little bit these numbers. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII for the PlayStation 4 placed 228.775 units in the aforementioned console in Japan during its first three days, as well as Call of Duty: WWII achieved his own feat by selling 168.234 copies in the same period of time. Yes manages to overcome the numbers of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, a game a beating by the critics and the press, and that put 105.764 in the hands of the consumers.
The latest expansion to the role-playing game Dragon Quest X, titled Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online is the next premiere in importance, with 34.836 cards sold on Nintendo Switch and 16.898 copies on PlayStation 4, making a total of 51.734 copies. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night also premiered this week in physical format with 12.156 units on PlayStation 4, while the editing Switch has not been able to place in the top 10. The last big premiere falls on The Outer Worlds for the PlayStation 4, which starts its debut commercial with 10.659 units.
1. [PS4] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (SIE, 10/25/19) 117,670 (New)
2. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) 64,045 (132,542)
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online (Square Enix, 10/24/19) 34,836 (New)
4. [PS4] Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online (Square Enix, 10/24/19) 16,898 (New)
5. [NSW] Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Marvelous, 10/17/19) 16,495 (82,688)
6. [PS4] Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Game Source Entertainment, 10/24/19) 12,156 (New)
7. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 09/27/19) 11,090 (412,997)
8. [PS4] The Outer Worlds (Take-Two Interactive Japan, 10/25/19) 10,659 (New)
9. [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) 8,628 (979,444)
10. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) 7,865 (2,504,429)
The console sold in Japan from the 21st to the 27th of October
In relation to hardware, little that is new. The console Nintendo continues to dominate his opponents without too many complications, with Switch, placing 69.438 units between their models and further apart, even more, the business performance of the PlayStation 4. The Sony console manages to sell 7422 units between their two systems and models, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro. In the third place, we find a Nintendo 3DS, which with all its versions and models, sum 1241 units.
Continuing with the traditional jobs of this particular top, Microsoft with your Xbox One with a total of 81 units, always adding its two editions are available in the territory, Xbox One’s and Xbox One X. In the last post, and as is usual in these last few weeks, we find ourselves with PS Vita and its 23 units, a sample of the little time that remains in effect to the console as a commercial machine.
1. Nintendo Switch – 69.438 (Nintendo Switch – 51.190, Nintendo Switch Lite – 18.248)
2. PlayStation 4 – 7422 (PS4 – 4453, PS4 Pro – 2969)
3. Nintendo 3DS – 1241 (Nintendo 2DS XL (including 2DS) – 1121, New 3DS XL – 120)
4. Xbox One 81 (Xbox One S – 41, Xbox One X – 40)
5. PS Vita – 23
October 30, 2019
- ← Razer launches Junglecat, a remote control bluetooth adjustable mobile Android
- Spotify Kids, this is the ‘app’ for Spotify designed for the little ones →