- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
- The idea is to apply this technology to sectors such as industry, urban planning, agriculture, and defense.
- The strategy provides that the production of technology related to the AI reach the 22,000 million in 2020, and the 147.000 million in 2030.
- According to the consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, this plan would contribute to a 26% increase in the GDP of China, the world’s second largest economy.
The chinese Government has launched a plan to become a leading country in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) the 2030 to apply this technology to the industry, urban planning, agriculture or defence, reported today the official People’s Daily.
The strategy, approved by the State Council (the Executive), provides that the production of technology related to AI range the 22,000 million dollars in 2020, the 60,000 million in 2025, and the 147.000 million in 2030.
This will put China “in the level of the leading countries in this sector and its application”, according to the official medium. According to the consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, this plan could contribute to a 26% increase in the GDP of China, the world’s second largest economy.
The announced official has caused great excitement in the technology sector, and has motivated the actions of companies related to artificial intelligence rose by 1.25% in the Bag Shanghai, reported the official Xinhua news agency.
In recent months, the news about artificial intelligence have multiplied in the chinese press, since the development of cars without driver for the local firms as the internet search engine Baidu the development of robots and wizards of the internet similar to Siri developed by Apple.
July 21, 2017
- ← PC Building Simulator you will have your own computer shop
- Summer of Dragon Ball: Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2 →