Since the beginning of this year, Google is testing two modes dark for your browser Chrome, one of them adds a dark theme to your application, and the second of them, applies another dark theme to any website.
In the latest version of Chrome Canary there is news about the dark theme of web pages, and that is what has improved to correctly display the colors of images.
Chrome lets you reverse the colors in your dark mode
In previous versions, the dark mode is not going very well. What to this was invert colors clear of a web site for others that are more obscure, including the icons, and sometimes by mistake the photos, especially if they had a light background.
This bug does not seem to be present in the version Canary, browser. Now displays all the images correctly, have stopped investing their colors, so this** dark mode is already fully usable**.
How to enable dark mode of web pages
This dark theme for the web is available as an experimental feature for any version of Chrome (stable, beta and canary), although for the moment only in the Canary have solved this problem. To activate this mode you have just to follow these steps:
- Enter in chrome://flags from the address bar.
- Enable (Enabled) the way Android web contents dark mode.
- Restart the browser by clicking on Relaunch Now.
Chrome Canary (unstable)
we Also recommend
The news Chrome Canary improves their dark mode for web pages: so you can try it out was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
July 16, 2019
- ← Gboard 8.5: the keyboard of Google is updated with some new features and are preparing to join the Wizard
- Uplay+ unveils its catalog of games available on PC and debuts trailer →