- Smartwatch: A Must Buy Fashion Accessory for Men
Wearing a watch has always been fashionable for men. It started way back with the analog watche...
Some of the most anticipated innovations of Chrome for Android are their new interface and grouping of tabs, two features that the company announced that in the near future to all over the world.
While we wait for the official launch of these exciting new developments, we see how through the unstable versions of Chrome Dev and Canary an important novelty which affects the menu Chrome Duet and tabs grouped.
Tabs grouped in Chrome Duet
Until now, the tools menu Chrome Duet was not compatible with the tabs grouped, something that the company has solved in these development versions of Chrome.
Now as a novelty, the tab bar grouped appears above the bottom menu Google Duet, and instead of taking the whole size of the screen is reduced the tab bar grouped, and its size is by adjusting the amount of tabs grouped open. In addition, the new arrow allows you to hide the taskbar.
How to activate Google Duet with grouping of tabs
To test the new interface of Chrome we have that** * * follow these steps:* * * *
- Have installed Chrome Dev or Canary.
- Open in a tab Chrome:/flags.
- Mark as enabled options: Chrome Duet (#enable-chrome-duet), Tab Groups (#enable-tab-groups) and Duet-TabStrip Integration (#enable-duet-tabstrip-integration).
- Click on Relaunch to restart Chrome.
After activating these three options, the Chrome browser you should show the bottom menu Google Duet and allow you to group tabs from the view of open tabs just by dragging one tab over another. If you do not appear the new test to force quit the application and delete the application cache.
Via | 9to5Google
The news Chrome for Android introduces a new interface for their new tabs grouped: so you can try it out was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
December 30, 2019
- ← Qual è il Team di Microsoft, e come può aiutare il tuo business?
- The Witcher Netflix exceeds The Mandalorian Disney+ as series more respondent →