earlier this year, the development version of Chrome for Android gave us hints about one of their future developments: the grouping of tabs. Now six months after Google confirms that it will arrive during this fall.
In the next few weeks Google Android released this novelty is accompanied by a new view for open tabs. Below we review in detail the new features.
The first novelty that we will see in the coming weeks is the new grid layout. This new interface will allow us to see and select tabs more easily, showing a full preview.
This new design will be accompanied by the grouping of tabs. Dragging a tab over another will be grouped together, so that we can have a major organization on all open tabs, since sometimes you can be a chaos if we have a lot of tabs open.
Also when opening a new tab we have the option of creating a new tab in the group, opening up two tabs with the home page of Google.
A tab is grouped shows in turn another grid view with all the tabs that includes. When you open a tab, grouped together we will see at the bottom the list of tabs that includes that group.
How to test already the new tabs that are grouped
If you do not want to wait a few weeks to what to Google to activate your new tabs grouped together and the new grid view, we can activate them manually by following these steps:
- Comes in Chrome://flags from the address bar.
- Active (Enable) the features of experimental Tab Grid Layout and Tab Groups.
- Tap Relaunch Now for the changes to take effect.
Google Chrome: fast and secure
Via | Google
we Also recommend
The news Chrome for Android will launch its new grid layout, and the grouping of tabs very soon was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
September 19, 2019
- ← Huawei Watch GT 2: de l’écran à l’aide de crystal 3D et le processeur Kirin A1 pour la nouvelle smart watch de Huawei
- The Market 360-degree virtual reality and augmented reality Barcelona will take place on the 3 of October →