Eggs, whether scrambled, fried, parakeets or omelette, are an essential part of breakfast in various parts of the Western world. However, sometimes the routine takes our table, pointing out that it’s time to inject some creativity into our kitchen.
For that only a little inventiveness is enough, in order to transform our daily dish of scrambled eggs into a delicious option, which could be part of the menu of any prestigious restaurant.
For this recipe you will need certain elements that surely have in your refrigerator and your pantry, so its elaboration doesn´t imply an alteration of the domestic budget. For the preparation (which will give you for three servings) you will then need the following ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 branch of green onion or scallions
- 3 slats of bacon
- 5 large mushrooms
- Olive oil
- You will also need the following items:
- 1 large frying pan
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 deep dish
- 1 fork
Once you have all the ingredients and elements at hand, we will proceed to the preparation. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Wash the tomato and the scallions branch very well. Once you have washed them, proceed to cut on the board to chop the tomato and chive into very small pieces. Keep away.
2) Also, wash your mushrooms very well, and chop them into small pieces. Keep them aside, and don’t mix them with the tomato and the scallions.
3) Take your three bacon or bacon slats and chop them also into very small pieces. Keep them aside.
4) Pour the eggs deep into the dish and add a pinch of salt and pepper, and whisk with the fork until a mixture is as homogeneous as possible.
5) Once all the ingredients are prepared, proceed to turn your kitchen on a moderate heat, and place your pan in it.
6) Immediately add your bacon, and without letting it stick, remove it so that it releases its fat, in which we will prepare our eggs. However, if you notice that your bacon or bacon hasn’t released enough fat, you can add a little olive oil.
7) When you notice that your bacon starts to sauté, add the tomato and scallions, and start stirring so they don’t stick.
8) Once they start to brown, incorporate your mushrooms, and let them squeak out their juice.
9) Once the mushroom juice has been reduced, add the egg mixture and start mixing just as you do with your scrambled eggs.
10) When there are no more wet traces in the preparation, and the whole mixture has solidified, turn off and serve.
This recipe can be accompanied by toast, orange juice or coffee. And you already have a rich, fun, nutritious and inexpensive breakfast that your partner and children will surely love. In case you live or find yourself you can only prepare it using two eggs, half tomato, half sprig of chives, a slat of bacon and two mushrooms, ingredients with which you should only follow this delicious recipe that will give you enough energy to start a great day.
If you liked this article, share it on your social networks and tell us your opinion about the subject, in the comments box.
Image source: recetasdiarias.com
August 22, 2019