- Tasks: a new iOS app for organizing projects
Tasks is a new iOS app that allows you to organize projects, not only by generating reminders, but also organizing the w...
The next may 10 premieres in movie theaters the first film in live action starring Pokémon under the title of Detective Pikachu, and its producer, Warner Bros and Google have wished to celebrate the impending premiere with the lanzamineto of your Stickers for Augmented Reality.
Google Playground allows us to create our own scenes of real action with some of the characters of Pokémon: Detective Pikachu with the camera of our mobile. You only need to have a compatible device and download your new package of stickers AR.
The package of stickers AR Pokémon: Detective Pikachu allows us to add Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff and Mr. Mime and see how they interact between them and with ourselves when we approach them.
Google Playground is the application of stickers of RA from Google to its Pixel and some devices from Motorola and LG. If not, you can install this application on your phone is that your device doesn’t officially supports this feature.
How to install the Playground in a device not compatible
If your phone does not support officially the Google Playground you can see if you can install this application of AR manually by following these requirements and steps:
- Have installed ARCore Google (If your mobile is not compatible you will not be able to install Playground).
- Install the APK Google Playground for all ARCore devices.
- Install Google Camera Port for your device.
Playground: Pokémon: Detective Pikachu
Via | Google
we Also recommend
The news Detective Pikachu: record your own action scenes with real Pokémon thanks to Google Playground was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
May 2, 2019
- ← ‘Corona’: tutto ciò che sappiamo della stagione 3 della serie su Netflix
- World of Goo for free in the Epic Games Store; soon Stories Untold →