We will advance the score was 5 out 10 , which when compared to the HTC One M8 2 is not bad. Also equals a hurry that just won the S5, a terminal that has always been the standard-bearer of removable components look as we see is not directly proportional to its repairability.One of the positives is that screws are unpatented , so it can be easily obtained without resorting to the manufacturer. We also have the main components can be easily disassembled and that the back cover is removable .
However once we see the internal body OnePlus One, we see l battery is not easy to remove . Let alone the screen that comes with integrated digitizer and must be removed together, which ultimately greatly hinders their repairability.
Come to do a review of the internal components and their individual manufacturers. Stresses that processor is red battery so striking that surprisingly is rather LiPo Lithium Ion , so that comparisons with other batteries are in doubt.
- Samsung K3QF7F70DM-QGCF LPDDR3 3GB RAM
- Qualcomm chip WCD9320 audio
- LiPO 3100mAh nonremovable battery
- AGD2 2402 WX9DR gyroscope
- THGBMBG9D8KBAIG Toshiba 5.0 64GB eMMC internal storage
- Skyworks SKY77629-21 Power Supply
- Qualcomm WCN3680 802.11ac/FM/BT 4.0
- WTR1625L Qualcomm RF transmitter
- Skyworks SKY85709 WLAN
- Synaptics control S3508A touch screen
Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
As we see, Qualcomm is the provider of most of the components. No more I let the pictures taken by iFixit and wonder to what extent there has been a great job building with OnePlus One Looking good and have good chips and generally committing sins repairability are common in the competition too.
Article Descubre OnePlus One the inside, iFixit disassembled was published in The Free Android (The Android Blog reference. Apps, News Free Games and Android smartphones)
June 18, 2014
- ← Samsung Galaxy F traços esperanças de uma tela QHD em fuga holandês
- The best smartphones white label – Are they a good choice? →