versions and HTC One went on sale yesterday through Google Play. For now, these devices are only available for users in the United States but now we can install your ROMs with Android 4.2.2 on our smartphones! Here mostarmos how.
One Google HTC ROM Edition
HTC One Google Edition is available for purchase from Google Play at a price of $ 599 for U.S. users However, XDA developers have managed to port your ROM so that we can install it on any One
This ROM comes with everything you would expect from a stock AOSP ROM and will give us experience “Nexus style” without any kind of added to the Taiwanese. The only thing not working is the configuration of mobile data usage, so if you regularly review and monitor your data consumption, an application must use the Play Store. All the rest, including sound quality, Bleutooth, WiFi and LTE connectivity, work perfectly.
Features Android 4.2.2 ROM for HTC One M7:
- Based on One Google ROM Edition
- Android 4.2.2 with Google Apps
- Rooteada with Superuser and binary
- Latest version of busybox installed
- One (m7ul/m7tmo/m7att)
- Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWR )
To install this ROM you must download it from the link I give you below, copy it to the phone memory and then flashearla from Recovery. Since it is a cooked ROM, you must be root to perform this process. If you do not know how to do it, you can follow THIS TUTORIAL where explains step by step how to gain root access on the HTC One-
Samsung Galaxy S4
Google ROM Edition
This ROM has been ported firmware Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition and can be installed on Snapdragon chip version (GT-i9505). While it works great, has a few small bugs in which we are working to solve.
Features Samsung Galaxy S4 Google ROM Edition
- Odexed ROM (the Deodexed come soon )
- allows booting without problems
- WiFi works well
- IR works well using Smart IR Remote for the Galaxy S4
- S-View Flip Cover runs smoothly.
- Both cameras without problems
To install this ROM you must follow these steps:
NOTE: you must be ROOT.
Go to Recovery
- Make a Backup of security (not required but is always recommended in case)
- the wipes (Wipe data / factory reset …) to keep the phone clean before installing the new ROM
- Flashing the ROM (NOT restart)
- Reflash kernel KT-SGS4 Touchwiz Jellybean . JELLYBEAN not AOSP 4.2.2. You should look KT-SGS4-MF4-KTweaker .
- update-SuperSU-v1.04.zip to have root access if you have not . You can download it from HERE
- Reboot your Galaxy S4 and ready! To enjoy the new ROM!
It should be noted that installing these ROMs will not receive automatic updates via OTA, but you’ll have to download and manually flashearlas.
What do you think these new ROMs? Tell me about your experience in the comments!
June 28, 2013
- ← Beispiel von Wörtern ohne Akzent oder accent grave
- Code generator to embed pictures and videos Instagram →