- How to Prepare Cucumber Cocktails
Perhaps the best thing to do, before exposing some delicious and fun recipes for cucumber cocktails,...
Communication in human beings is carried out through several mechanisms, or forms, among them: oral, written, gestural and, of course, pictorial. In this article we are going to summarize several examples of this type of communication.
Examples of pictorial communication
Sometimes pictorial communication is also called visual communication, because impressions are perceived through the sense of vision. However, sometimes this term is also called “pictorial communication”, since written communication is also perceived in visual form. By preferring the term “pictorial communication”, we take for granted a pertinent clarification of the type of communication to which we refer.
Among the examples we have in this type of communication are:
- Works of art, of any artistic current, of any artist (including the drawing of your brother of 4 years).
- Hieroglyphics, petroglyphs, crop circles, etc.
- Photographs, photographic exhibitions, films, etc.
- Sculptures, some ceramics
- Graffiti (when they carry slogan or some written segment are as much part of the written as pictorial communication).
Of course, there are many more examples, although basically following these lines or forms of pictorial communication. For example, muralism, body painting, some forms of architecture, holography, watercolors, wood carving, among several others (below, in the comments) you can leave more examples.
End of Examples of pictorial communication.
June 20, 2019