- Best Casino Games For Android
Since online casinos have improved over the last few years, the mobile versions of your favorit...
- The film recorded the best collection of a film in Europe.
- It is the sixth-best opening weekend of history in the Spanish box office.
- The sequel to ‘Eight Basque surnames’ has already raised 11 million euros.
Eight href=”http://www.20minutos.es/minuteca/ocho-apellidos-catalanes/” Catalan surnames, the sequel to Eight Basque surnames both directed by Emilio Martinez-Lazaro, and has become the premiere of this year’s box office has collected, 11,081,639 euros, 1,809,490 spectators to this viernres.
On Wednesday, the film, the past weekend was released, he recorded the best collection of a film in Europe , and Catalonia obtained 26% of total revenue, achieving an average per film 30% higher than the national average, he said today in a note its distributor, Universal.
The 11 million raised by the film, which premiered at 755 screens in 402 cinemas in Spain, accounting for 72% of the box office and 1.8 million viewers, 73% of the public has been to the movies since it opened last Friday.
This is the sixth best opening weekend in history in the Spanish box office.
record is added to that already got the weekend of its release, the best of the year in Spain, with 1.1 million tickets sold and 8.08 million euros at the box office.
Eight Catalan surnames is produced by Lazona and Weather Films AIE to Telecinco Cinema, in collaboration with Mediaset Spain, and distributed by Universal Pictures International Spain.
Eight Basque surnames that was released in 350 screens, raised 56 million euros in total and the attention of 9.5 million viewers although his first week raised only 2.8 million euros.
November 27, 2015
- ← “Acht katalanischen Nachnamen ‘ist bereits der höchsten Einspielergebnis Film des Jahres
- Square Enix is looking for the best players Hitman Sniper →