- manga fans of science fiction are collecting signatures through ‘2carepetitions’, which already exceeded 32,000.
- Do not understand why Dreamworks has chosen a Western actress to step into the shoes of the protagonist of the manga, which is Japanese.
- “American industry is hostile to Asian actors, who excluded from roles in big movies” they comment on the petition.
Fans of the acclaimed manga Ghost in the Shell not want to star Scarlett Johansson the remake American who moved to the big screen Rupert Sanders, as published on Wednesday ComicBook.
In fact fans of this futuristic spy thriller are collecting signatures across the page 2carepetitions for the actress is reeemplaza, a request that has already surpassed the 32,000 signatures. In particular, do not understand why Dreamworks has chosen a Western actress to get under the skin of Asian protagonist Motoko Kusanagi.
“The film is set in Japan and its characters are Japanese. Why the remake American is played by a white actor? “comment on the website, which also show their disgust with Hollywood . “American industry is hostile to Asian actors, who excluded from roles in big movies. A recent survey found that in 2013 the Asian characters represented only 4.4% of the important roles of Hollywood”.
The film daptation the manga science fiction will follow the story of the special agent and cyborg Motoko Kusanagi, responsible for covert operations by the Japanese National Commission on Security, whose mission is to fight tech crime.
Ghost in the Shell, trilogy manga created by Masamune Shirow, has been adapted to three times the anime film . But not only that. The futuristic story of espionage has been moved to the small screen with a TV series two seasons and has managed to put a dent in the universe gamer three games.
February 18, 2015
- ← la voix de l’industrie: La puissance de nouveaux domaines: obtenir personnelle et attirer plus de clients
- Mad Hop, devilishly difficult to clone Crossy Road →