– Freedom of thought to banish the dogmatic sense of things and ideas
– Great love of nature which it considers research resource for the advancement of science .
– Cultivation of intelligence to exercise the spirit of criticism, analysis and interpretation.
– Tendency to the study of classical languages (Greek and Latin), which has as a basis of modern languages .
– Sense of reaction against medieval spiritualism.
Features End of humanism. Via: historiauniversal
And finally …
That maiden’s having harmful aborting
malquiere magrece and paraphernalia consistent with vice of the ravine.