- Is of Thieves is being optimized for the Xbox Series X
Joe Naete, executive producer of Sea of Thieves, has said on his personal Twitter account that they are working on optim...
last spring, the Mozilla foundation published its roadmap of the future Firefox, showing their intentions to leave the current browser web to bet on the project Firefox Fenix in 2020. Within A few weeks, lanzó on Google Play preview of Firefox Fenix under the name of Firefox Preview release.
At the end of June, was when I finally publicó the first public beta of Firefox Preview, which lets us see a browser based on the new engine GeckoView Mozilla which is more easy to use, in addition to improving the speed, security, and privacy. Now the new version 3.0 arrives with major new developments that has been explained to the own Mozilla.
Enhancements in pro privacy
Firefox Preview is, as we said, the beta of the next generation navagedor Mozilla, Firefox Fenix. It is presented as a browser-lightweight, up to two times faster than the previous versions, Firefox for Android and with blocking of crawlers, a minimalist interface, gestures for quick access to the most used and a new way of organizing our bookmarks through their Collections.
Now comes version 3.0, which, in order to make the navigation and the bookmarks are more safe and easy, includes the following features:
- tracking Protection enhanced against the crawlers of advertising, analysis, criptominería and fingerprints. When the tracking protection enhanced is active, an icon appears in the address bar whose color indicates whether a site has or not crawlers are active.
Selection of types of information of the navigation that is to be synchronized between devices.
Ability to view and manage downloads.
Ability to open links in a tabbed private by default.
- Option to delete data of navigation to the exit.
Manage the autoplay or in the background of audio / video.
A menu updated of the browser has replaced the bar of shortcuts.
Possibility of add search engine manually.
Option to move the navigation bar up or down.
Ability to enable zoom even if the web site has an accessibility zoom limited.
we Also recommend
The news Firefox Preview 3.0 for Android improves the protection against the follow-up and includes more privacy options was originally published in Xataka Android by Laura Sexton .
November 29, 2019
- ← Whirlybird, il gioco di Google Doodle Jump android hai già sul tuo cellulare
- How to disable the keyboard vibration in your Android mobile →