- Google ensures that 50% of internet users expect websites to load in 2 seconds or less.
- Spain is in third place in the european ranking with an average speed of loading of 8.7 seconds, behind only Germany (8,1) and the Netherlands (8.6).
- Google estimates that the optimal speed is 3 seconds.
According to Google, most websites lose half their visitors during the time it takes to load. Ensure that the 46% of users admits that the most frustrating thing to surf the internet through your mobile phone is the time it takes to show up fully some pages.
The internet giant has revealed some other significant data on this topic, as 50% of the users expect websites to load in 2 seconds or less or that, for every extra second a page takes to load, the conversions can decrease by up to 20%.
For that reason, and with the aim of helping the owners of a web page, Google has launched Test My Site, a tool that measures the speed of a web page and, in this way, it provides an evaluation about the same that can help to improve it.
The test not only tells how long it takes to load a website but that estimate how many users may be lost because of his speed. With these data, the owner of a website can be easily compared to the competition.
in Addition, they can request Google a personalized assessment, which will arrive by email, with specific recommendations to increase site speed.
Spain has an index of average speed of 8,7 seconds. With this data, Spain is in third place in the european ranking behind Germany (8,1 seconds, on average) and the Netherlands (8.6 seconds on average). Despite this good position, none of the countries is about even to the recommendation of Google, which estimates the loading speed are ideal 3 seconds.
September 27, 2017
- ← Der Creation Club von Bethesda nähert sich Skyrim auf PC
- VR Gamer Spain closes its first edition with great success of public →