As we have learned, we have been rushing to publish. A few days ago we reported that Google lowered in the Play Store, the price of 3G and WiFi models of the tablet Nexus7 . Some users were unhappy rebate , since they had purchased their product at a price slightly higher than currently established. Others have looked great, because that could be done with the latest gadget from Google.
In this story, a reader nosinformó that there is a “clause” by which we may ask Google pay us the difference between the price paid (more expensive) and the current (reduced). Digging a little we have seen that, besides being true, has some crumb thing.
As we read on the web:
As a result, if we acquire a product on Google Play fortnight before it lower price, we will refund the difference . As long as you ask for the refund by sending this form .Okay
that Google has such policies as may a little indignant purchase an item and decide within days to lower its price significantly.
How about this refund policy? Did you consider just and necessary? Express yourself in the comments!
Surely you also interested …
- Acer Iconia A110: Power at low prices to compete with the Nexus 7
- Google Nexus Amazon Kindle Fire 7 HD: Which Is Better? What to buy? Pros and cons
- Nexus 7: Applications essential to exploit your new tablet
- Advertising Nexus 7 appears on the front page of Google
- Google began selling the Nexus 7 in Spain since the Play Store
- Real Player: out of beta and now available on Google Play
- The official accessories for Nexus 7: Dock Station, Travel Cover and covers colors
- Back to the 8bits era with a great game: Iron Crusade
November 2, 2012
- ← Safari Update 6.0.2, iPhoto 9.4.2 and Aperture 3.4.2
- New card in Google Now: An odometer to see how much you ride and walk →