Since few days ago the family of loudspeakers smart Google Home feature a new word activation in Spanish. The already classic statement ‘Ok Google’ has joined ‘Hey Google’.
just to say ‘Hey Google’ our speaker should activate the Wizard of Google with the new active word, but to fine-tune the voice recognition it is recommended to re-teach the speaker to recognize our voice.
To re-teach our speaker Google Home or Home Mini to show our voice and we only need to re-create our model of the voice. To do this we just need to follow these steps:
- Open Google Home.
- In the tab Home, click on the icon of your speaker.
- Tap the icon of device Settings.
- Click on Remove Voice Match.
- Tap Teaches the Wizard to recognize your voice again.
- Confirm by clicking on Re-create the voice model.
- Say ‘Ok Google’ and ‘Hey Google’ as you go asking for.
once you have reconfigured your voice model your speaker Google Home should already recognize the first every time you say ‘Ok Google’ or ‘Hey Google’. You can use the word of activation that you like.
The new active word ‘Hey Google’ to activate the Wizard of Google in English has only reached the speakers Google Home. For most mobile the word of activation is still being ‘Ok Google’. On some models you can also activate the Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google’.
we Also recommend
The news ‘Hey Google’: how to teach your speaker Google Home to recognize your voice with the new word activation was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
May 28, 2019
- ← Samsung Galaxy S10, Plus, et S10e mise à jour de hub: Samsung tire à jour en raison de bugs
- Rumor: Borderlands 2 will get a DLC which will connect with Borderlands 3 →