- Gboard win at features: get the answers to intelligent, optimized search of the GIF and the suggestions for stickers
Gboard, the keyboard developed by Google to improve the writing in our devices, is gaining integers. It is true that ...
A few weeks ago, we knew that Microsoft I was going to add the dark theme for in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications 365 we now see how this mode it lands in your browser Edge.
The latest update to Microsoft Edge launched for all the world to her dark theme, adding compatibility with Android 10.
By default the dark theme of the browser Microsoft Edge comes off. We have to activate it from the settings of the application by following a few simple steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge,
- Open your Menu clicking on the icon of the three dots that appears on the right side of your bottom navigation bar.
- Comes in Settings > Appearance > Theme.
- Select the theme Dark.
If you have Android 10 on your device, you can choose the option Your device to be able to enable and disable the dark theme Microsoft Edge from the bar of quick settings.
The dark theme Microsoft Edge dyed dark grey all, the interface does not become a pure black, except for some elements, as is the case in most applications with this mode of appearance.
we Also recommend
The news How to activate the dark theme of Microsoft Edge for Android was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
September 20, 2019
- ← Wie das thema aktivieren, dunkel Microsoft Edge für Android
- A team of fans imagine Link in Overwatch →