- 6 Best Maths Apps For Kids
You want to help your kids get ahead with their studies in any way you can. That's especially t...
earlier this year Facebook began to try a dark mode to your messaging application. Now three months later, that new dark theme Facebook Messenger begins to arrive officially to the whole world.
The new dark theme of Facebook Messenger change the white color of the background for a pure black, changing also the color of a few icons to ensure the visibility of each of the elements of the interface.
dark Mode of Facebook Messenger
you don’t have to use any trick to activate the dark theme of Facebook Messenger, you now activate it is very simple and you will two simple steps:
- Tap the image of your profile (top left) to enter the settings.
- Activate the new option dark Mode.
Nothing more to activate the dark theme for the interface will black, which will help to save battery if your phone has an AMOLED screen and that the screen is not us sparkle when we are chatting in the dark or with little light.
More information | Facebook
we Also recommend
The news How to enable the new dark mode of Facebook Messenger for Android was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
April 16, 2019
- ← ‘La llorona’: the worst movie of the “Warrenverso” is nothing more than a mediocre factory of scares
- Ninja Gaiden 2 is already backwards compatible with the Xbox One →