- What Is Smart Home Automation & It’s Benefits
Smart home automation has become huge over the past few years, but many people are not sure if they should jump on ...
The current development version of Twitter for Android already has the new black theme, so that we can finally activate this new interface more user-friendly with the OLED screens, with the drums and with our retinas when we consulted the social network to dark.
To enable the new dark mode Twitter the first thing you have to do is update the application to the latest alpha version. To do this we have to comply with these requirements:
- Be joined to the group Twitter for Android Experiment
- to Be a tester in the test program Twitter on Google Play.
- Keep up-to-date Twitter to the latest experimental version (alpha).
New dark mode ‘Lights out’
To enable the new dark mode on Twitter so we just have to:
- Go to Settings & privacy > Display and sound.
- Activate dark Mode.
- In Appearance of the Dark mode selected ‘Lights outs’.
dark Mode ‘dim’
The old dark mode Twitter is now the appearance is ‘Dim’, which provides an interface with a dark grey, for those people who do not like to have an interface with a pure black.
The new dark mode will come to all the world in the next few weeks when Twitter updated the stable version of your application.
we Also recommend
The news How to enable the new dark theme for Twitter for Android: now all black was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
October 19, 2019
- ← Blitztank shows her skills in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Devil 4 and Devil 2 Remastered may be two of the announcements of the Blizzcon 2019 →