After seeing how to make your Google Home and Google Home Mini in a Bluetooth speaker now let’s see the other way that we have to squeeze in the Bluetooth speaker Google.
If you have a good sound system or speaker with Bluetooth it is a pity to use the speaker Google Home to listen to music, because its sound quality is low, especially in the Mini version. But fortunately Google Home allows us to link a speaker or Bluetooth headset to listen to your music.
Connect a Bluetooth speaker to the Google Home
If we want to listen to the music of our Google Home in a pair of headphones or Bluetooth speaker we have to perform these steps:
- Open the Google Home on your mobile.
- Tap on the speaker Google Home that you want to link by Bluetooth.
- Tap on the gear icon to enter the Settings speaker.
- Comes in Speaker music default.
- Tap on Link Bluetooth speaker.
- Tap the Bluetooth device when it appears on the screen. Be linked to your speaker Google Home.
- Tap DONE.
After performing these steps, you will already by set up our Bluetooth speaker as the default for listening to music. The responses of the Wizard of Google at our Google Home but the music and the audio will be heard on the Bluetooth speaker until we select our Google Home as default speaker. We will be able to use all the voice commands to control playback and volume in the Bluetooth speaker.
If we created a group of speakers the music is heard in the Bluetooth speaker instead of the Google Home associated. is can’t listen to music at the same time in the speaker Google Home and on the Bluetooth speaker linked.
we Also recommend
The news How to listen to the music from your Google Home in a speaker or headphones Bluetooth was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
January 28, 2019
- ← ‘Like life itself’ fails looking for the easy tear and wasted a repartazo
- A streamer is sleeping in and direct the video achieved almost 2 million views →