The main advantage of the Nexus is that they are the first to enjoy the new versions of Android. With the announcement of Android Lollipop 5.1 Google has reported that the update for their devices would be arriving during these days, and so being.
The first receive OTA Android 5.1 has been the Nexus 5 but in the coming days and weeks will this new version to the rest of the family of devices Google. The update is confirmed for all, which also hit the Nexus 4, Nexus 6 Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013), Nexus Nexus 9 and 10.
As of usual OTA will be staggered to users during these weeks, but who do not want to wait to enjoy the improvements and innovations of Android 5.1 Lollipop can manually install the update.
manually install the update OTA
- Nexus 4: not available
- Nexus 5: Actualización Android 5.1 (LMY47D) from Android 5.0.1 (LRX22C)
- Nexus 7 WiFi (2012): not available
- Nexus 7 3G (2012): not available
- Nexus 7 WiFi (2013): not available
- Nexus 7 LTE (2013): not available
- Nexus 9 WiFi: not available
- Nexus 10: not available
To update manually need to have installed the Android SDK and drivers of our device Android and follow these steps:
- Download the file corresponding update us regarding our device and current version.
- Save the ZIP in the Platform-tools of the Android SDK.
- folder Connect the device to your computer.
- Turn off the phone and turn down both Volume Up + Volume Down + Power for enter the bootloader .
- Enter Recovery mode with the help of the volume keys to change option and the Power button to enter.
- When an icon with an exclamation press Volume Up + Power appears at once.
- Select apply update from adb .
- Write from the terminal or command window on our computer the adb sideload next to the name of the update. For example:
adb sideload e16268c5a3df75a65054ab258d7d615288b7e3b4.signed-hammerhead-ota-LMY47D-from-LRX22C-radio-restricted.zip
After installing the update just have to reboot the device. This process will leave the device respecting updated our data because it is what I would do the OTA automatically
In Engadget Android |. The 17 News Android 5.1 Lollipop
News How to manually update your Nexus 5 to Android 5.1 Lollipop was originally published at Engadget Android by Cosmos .
March 12, 2015
- ← PlayStation Vue Cloud-TV-Dienst, um bald in bestimmten Städten zu starten
- Neueste Waze Update hilft Schätzung, wie lange Sie im Stau werden →