- ‘Halloween Kills’: the intense teaser of the long awaited sequel announces its new release date
Universal has finally released the first intense teaser 'Halloween Kills', the long-awaited sequel to 'Halloween nigh...
The speakers Google Home are designed for listening to music over Wifi, using the services of compatible streaming like Spotify, Google Play Music or YouTube Music, either by voice commands or by using our mobile phone as a control thanks to its Chromecast built-in, but luckily also offers another way to listen to music.
The Google Home and Google Home Mini are also Bluetooth speakers. It allows us to listen to music services not supported as the Apple Music or music stored in our mobile phone from our favorite player, or when we don’t have connection to the Internet. To do this we only need to convert our Google Home in a Bluetooth speaker:
How to link your mobile to Google Home Bluetooth
If you want to use your Google Home or Google Home Mini as a Bluetooth speaker we have to connect our mobile phone to the speaker via Bluetooth. To do this we just have to follow these simple steps:
- Open Google Home on your mobile.
- Tap on the speaker Google Home that you want to link by Bluetooth.
- Tap on the gear icon to enter the Settings speaker.
- Comes in Disp. Paired Bluetooth and then tap on Enable pairing mode.
from that time you have a few minutes to link your mobile phone with the speaker Google Home. Here already you have to go to the settings Bluetooth that you will find in the settings of your device. Once paired your mobile phone with the speaker because all the sounds of your mobile at the Google Home.
As I said at the beginning, to convert a Google Home in a Bluetooth speaker allows us to listen to Apple Music, the voice notes in WhatsApp, the songs stored on our devices, or the music, or sounds from any application or game. It also allows us to link devices not compatible with Chromecast to send music by Bluetooth.
we Also recommend
January 18, 2019
- ← Como usar o Google Home como um alto-falante Bluetooth
- Apex Construct sold more on PS VR in Steam, Oculus and Viveport combined →