- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
You do not need to acquire the Google Titan Security Key to enjoy the maximum security in our Google account. From now on we can use our Android phone as a security key.
The security key method is the two-step verification safer to prevent spoofing attacks (phishing). This is a key security that we will have to play to log in to our account, in this case our mobile phone.
The check in two steps Google will use the Bluetooth and location of our devices to verify, in addition to asking us to confirm a notification on our mobile, to verify that we really are we who we are signing and not an attacker from another location.
Use our Android device as a security key
From today, we can turn our mobile phone as a security key in Chrome OS, macOS X or Windows 10 with Bluetooth to use the browser Chrome. This feature is built into devices running Android 7.0 or higher and to activate it you must follow these steps:
- On the check in two steps Google.
- From a computer, visit the settings of two-step Verification and click on “Add security key”.
- Select your Android phone from the list of available devices.
- Verify that the Bluetooth and location of your devices are activated. Click “Add”. Your mobile will be added as a security key.
from that moment, when we go to log in to our Google account from an unknown device will come to our Android mobile a notification that we will be asked to touch on any button of the screen or a physical device, such as the volume button.
Via | Google
we Also recommend
The news How to use your Android phone as a security key to improve the verification of two steps of Google was originally published in Xataka Android by Cosmos .
April 10, 2019
- ← Bekommen eine Lebensdauer von Daten-recovery-für nur $19
- ‘Future Man’ comes to an end: the comedy of science-fiction is renewed for a third and final season →