With the MWC just around the corner there are still interesting news and leaks. Now in the case of Samsung Galaxy S3, which has leaked a new official firmware. So, if you are eager to try the new widgets on the lock screen as the DashClock and many more things of Android 4.2, do not expect more.
I9300XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1
The news that brings this new update SGS3 is the following
Android 4.2.1 JOP40D
As mentioned, this firmware is 100% official and works perfectly, so you can install it without fear.
Androido Installing 4.2.1
In principle the data will not be deleted, but always good to make a backup before
The phone is updated by Odin, is quiet simple.
stays in a loop and not turn on the phone
goes into recovery (VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER)
Choose the Wipe / Factory Reset (This will erase all data from your phone) Reboot and run smoothly
Surely you also interested …
- Installing and Jelly Bean Android 4.1.1 on your Samsung Galaxy S3
- Analysis of all new software updates to Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Update Gmail app in Android
- Jelly Bean starts coming to Samsung Galaxy S III and announced 15 new terminals
- Confirmed Donut release of Android 1.6 and Videoreviews
- Want Gingerbread (Android 2.3.4) on your Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100)
- Samsung Galaxy S3: The flagship Android-Rumors, certainties and complex-
- Tip of the day: Do not put your Android in a microwave and say that exploded, you discover
February 23, 2013
- ← Router Keygen APK – Tutorial use, Secrets and everything you need to know
- SuperSu is updated and includes support for multiple users and x86 →