- Before you throw out food, you may want to consider this
According to new research, we waste an amount of food much higher than believed by the experts. These are the calories y...
LG Electronics has decided to cancel your exposure and participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC), scheduled for the end of this month in Barcelona, in order to delete “completely” risk of exposing their employees to the coronavirus in international travel.
In a statement, LG Electronics states that it “is following and monitoring closely the current situation regarding the outbreak of coronavirus, which was recently declared as global emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO), as the virus continues outside of China.”
For this reason he adds that “placing the safety and health of its employees, partners and customers, LG has decided to cancel its exhibition of and participation in the MWC 2020”.
Asserts that international travel of the LG employees have been restrict much more “as the virus continues to spread”.
“instead of participating in the MWC BY 2020, LG will soon be celebrating other events to announce their new mobile by 2020″, adds the note of LG Electronics.
The minister for Digital Policies, Jordi Puigneró, and the first deputy mayor of Barcelona, Jaume Collboni, made this Monday a appeal for calm and the calm before the next edition of the MWC and the risk that may exist of the spread of the coronavirus.
During the presentation ceremony of the Mobile Week, the prelude to the Mobile World Congress, Puigneró and Collboni agreed on prevent against “alarmism”, in response to questions from journalists.
“The authorities are following this matter. There is a call to the calm and peace of mind. There are No precise instructions and for the moment we are waiting for the events,” said Collboni.
For its part, Puigneró also called to “do not generate a fear-mongering unnecessary” and stressed that “the protocols are prepared if there are any that act”.
“The Mobile apps will be developed normally and we expect that again to be another success”, said the minister.
The management of telecommunication operators, GSMA, organizer of the MWC, pledged last week that the event was going to be held as planned, and advanced that are strengthening the health measures if it is necessary to carry out some action.
The organizers expect that this year to attend the Mobile apps -that will start at the end of February- more than 110,000 professionals and managers the field of mobile telephony and the mobility of the a significant percentage come from China.
February 4, 2020
- ← TTDV presents your offer of booking for La-Mulana 1 & 2
- Google Play has paid to date more than 80,000 million dollars to the developers →