If you I have to be honest, I’m not a fan of mobile music. I do not suppose I have much chance to listen away from home, so I’ve never seen the need for a solution. Still, I have been interested Google Music since it appeared , and I’ve been using ever since. But before Google Music have been many different solutions for music on Android.
MediaMonkey is a media manager as it comes being iTunes, WinAmp, or Windows Media Player itself. Your music and organize with Mediamonkey the top down, with tags, ratings, accountants … This program is not new, there many people who come to use it long ago and is delighted. It has a kind of labels that work great. For example can tag a song with various genres that we consider , and when we do a search for any of them, will appear in both cases. iTunes may seem like a perfect solution for music, but make no mistake, there are many solutions, and possibly better. Just not as well known or popular, and not with a device of the same brand partner.As I said, Mediamonkey has always been a media library with thousands of options, which now has come connection to Android. have released beta versions for both Android and Windows including synchronization between the two systems. With this we create our music library in our cloud, as it could be Google Music.
Surely you also interested …
- Sync all your music to your Android in a single click thanks to Airbind
- HTC HTC Sync synchronizes with iTunes
- Sync all of your Android data with Jottacloud
- Comparison between Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player: Your music streaming
- Moroboro: Full synchronization and backup for your Android
- Samsung facilitates transfer from iOS to its Galaxy Phone with Easy Sync
- Control remotely from your Google Music Android by Remote4Play
- Sync and complete control your Android from your PC with Moborobo
The Android Free
December 4, 2012