If you I have to be honest, I’m not a fan of mobile music. I do not suppose I have much chance to listen away from home, so I’ve never seen the need for a solution. Still, I have been interested Google Music since it appeared , and I’ve been using ever since. But before Google Music have been many different solutions for music on Android.
MediaMonkey is a media manager as it comes being iTunes, WinAmp, or Windows Media Player itself. Your music and organize with Mediamonkey the top down, with tags, ratings, accountants … This program is not new, there many people who come to use it long ago and is delighted. It has a kind of labels that work great. For example can tag a song with various genres that we consider , and when we do a search for any of them, will appear in both cases. iTunes may seem like a perfect solution for music, but make no mistake, there are many solutions, and possibly better. Just not as well known or popular, and not with a device of the same brand partner.
- Due to the digitization of production, we ar...
- Photo by Onur Binay from UnsplashThe popular...
- APIs are everywhere, and you have likely alr...
Surely you also interested …
- Sync all your music to your Android in a single click thanks to Airbind
- HTC HTC Sync synchronizes with iTunes
- Sync all of your Android data with Jottacloud
- Comparison between Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player: Your music streaming
- Moroboro: Full synchronization and backup for your Android
- Samsung facilitates transfer from iOS to its Galaxy Phone with Easy Sync
- Control remotely from your Google Music Android by Remote4Play
- Sync and complete control your Android from your PC with Moborobo
The Android Free