20 MINUTES.IS / VIDEO: NASAGoddard – TWITTER
- at The beginning it was thought that they came from areas covered by water, but doubts arose when they’re caught on land.
- NASA has investigated all the cases captured since 1993.
- Have concluded that the flashes come from points where the angle between the Sun and the Earth is the same as that between the ship and the Earth.
has Been captured for the first time in 1993 and since then, had intrigued the staff of the NASA; were a few flashes from different places in the planet, captured by the probes that collect images of the Earth from distances of more than 1.6 million kilometers. Now, finally, have come up with the answer.
- One of the most successful series of recent ...
- Sugar, a product without which many people c...
- One of the evil geniuses that has astonished...
In the beginning were thought to be reflections of sunlight on water surfaces, but to verify that they are also captured from land surfaces, the hypothesis had to vary.
After analyzing all the images of this type, captured since 1993, NASA has concluded that the flashes come from points where the angle between the Sun and the Earth is the same as the ship that captures the images and the Earth. The light is the reflection of the solar rays in crystals of ice located at high altitude and horizontally oriented.