- Apple launches ARKit 3.5 for programmers with support for LiDAR Scanner
Apple reported today that it is now available the ARKit 3.5 for developers, this update includes support for LiDAR Scann...
my Mother is what bomb just drop NBC Universal. Although we have been for months with the runrún that it was preparing its own streaming platform, following the steps of Warnermedia and Disneyits main competitors in the field of television, it has not been until today that has not been presented to society.
So, the company has announced that its streaming service will be called Peacock, in honor of its famous logo in the form of a peacock.
Because eye the new developments that will bring in the that we highlight no less than three reboots: ‘Battlestar Galactica‘, which comes from the hand of Sam Esmail, creator of the ‘Mr. Robot‘; and a new ‘Saved by the bell‘, with part of the original cast, and ‘Punky Brewster’, with the protagonist already higher and that already we knew a long time ago.
The initial catalog Peacock
But it is not the only thing that we find, as among the original series will be:
- ‘Dr. Dead‘, based on a podcast of crimes and starring Jamie Dornan, Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater.
- ‘Brave New World‘: based on the novel of Aldous Huxley and starring Demi Moore and Alden Ehrenreich.
- ‘Angelyne‘: limited series starring Emmy Rossum
- ‘One of Us is Lying‘ based on the bestseller youth.
- ‘Rutherford Falls‘, the new comedy from Mike Schur starring Ed Helms
- ‘Straight Talk‘, with Rashida Jones and Jada Pinkett Smith
- The new season of ‘A. P. Bio’, with Glenn Howerton and Patton Oswalt
- Second movie of the ‘Psych‘.
This will link to a catalog of series and films owned by Universal, including ‘House‘, ‘Cheers‘, ‘married with children‘ and quite a few more. So, first to me it seems to offer something more attractive that that right now you’re offering me Apple TV+, to say the last one to reveal your initial deal.
yes, there is, for the moment, no indication that the streaming service goes beyond the borders of the U.S. which gives some peace of mind for the competition but, on the other hand, leaves in the air how can we see in Spain and Latin america their new series.
we Also recommend
The news NBC Universal announces Peacock, its streaming service that will arrive with reboots of ‘Battlestar Galactica’ and ‘Saved by the bell’ was originally published in Espinof by Albertini .
September 17, 2019
- ← The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III launches demo west on PS4
- So the looks of the gameplay of the remake fan of Dino Crisis →