Google is not to these days between new terminals, new updates to Gmail, Hangout, etc, now add a novelty rather than interesting to Google Now .
In the familiar card weather, news or calendar reminders, now completes the list a somewhat different and more dynamic if possible, than the above. I’ve seen these cards around the internet, but I have not had the opportunity to try it, because at the moment there appears to everyone.
This is a card that shows how we walked for the last month, or failing that, riding bike, curiously as it is a quick way to know if we are using the oldest means of transport is known (at least to humans). I found it very curious this new addition, and it may be one of the more cards you use.
Now Google is updated recently, but never talked about this card, so many have been caught by surprise to see it and discover this data strong>, but I’m eager to try to see what possibilities offered. May allow us to share with our brands or even G+ with other social networks, and imagine that we can keep a record to see our progress.
For the time is coming progressively so as soon as you have, you know, comentadlo Express your opinion and what you think. Does anyone already have it?
Article was published in The Android Free (The Android Blog reference. Apps, News, Free Android Games and smartphones)
Surely you also interested …
- Google Search is updated with new features to Google Now
- Google Now available for everyone through Google Talk
- Make your Android smarter with these apps
- Sherpa, now available on more powerful voice assistant for Android
- Nexus 7: In depth analysis and user experience
- Google is serious about piracy on Android
- Google Wallet is updated as you drag multiple hacks
- Install Google Now, the virtual assistant Jelly Bean, on any device with ICS [Root]
Phoneia.com (November 2, 2012). New card in Google Now: An odometer to see how much you ride and walk. Recovered from https://phoneia.com/en/new-card-in-google-now-an-odometer-to-see-how-much-you-ride-and-walk/