- Fail to retrieve a game unreleased NES based on Days of thunder Tom Cruise
The family of Chris Oberth, a developer who died in 2012, donated it to the beginning of the year their belongings to th...
Megaevoluciones for Pidgeot, Steelix, Heracross, and Houndoom.
The players Pokémon Sun / Moon can now be done with four megapiedras new to megaevolucionar four creatures. To get them you must use a special code: when I enter in your game, you’ll receive a Pidgeotita, a Steelixita, a Heracrossita and a Houndoomita, necessary for Pidgeot, Steelix, Heracross, and Houndoom respectively can megaevolucionar in combat.
These Pokémon cannot be found in the wild in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, but yes you can transfer it to the Bank of the Pokémon from previous games by using the Poké Trasladador.
yes, the creatures will lose any object that will carry over during the process, so this is the only way to get these Megapiedras in Pokémon Sun / Moon.
To get the four Megapiedras must be followed in the following steps:
1) Select “Mystery Gift” on the main menu.
2) Select “Receive gift”.
3) Select “Receive via code or password” and then “Yes”. Choose “Yes” again to connect to the internet.
4) Enter the password: BLUE
5) Contemplates how Megapiedras come to your game.
6) Speak to the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center in-game to receive the Megapiedras.
you Can discover all the secrets of Pokémon Sun / Moon in our extensive game guide.
May 14, 2017
- ← Bandai Namco is preparing a Such Of and a Taiko no Tatsujin for Switch
- Comment faire pour désinstaller les applications d’usine sur mobile Android →