- Its operation is based on the artificial intelligence and is able to translate up to eight languages.
- call the Translate One2One and has been developed by the australian company Lingmo International.
- There are other similar devices (Pilot, Travis the Translator, the headphones Clik…), but this does not need neither wifi nor bluetooth.
it is Not the first handset emerged in recent times able to translate languages in real-time, but the first that does so without the need to be connected to the wifi or bluetooth. It is Translate One2One and is on sale from this month of July through their official website for a price of 179 dollars (more than 150 euros).
In the past, we have seen examples such as the PilotTravis the Translator, the headphones Clik or the ring Echo Ring. All they needed to wifi or bluetooth for its correct operation. In the case of the Translate One2One none of this is necessary, since it is based on the artificial intelligence.
Developed by the australian company Lingmo International, which in its manufacture has combined the use of their systems, machine learning own with APIs language translation and a processor of natural language IBM Watson, as they explain in Computer Today. Translate One2One incorporates a microphone that takes between three and five seconds to provide the translation.
currently, this handset is able to translate eight languages: Spanish, mandarin chinese, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, japanese, and English.
July 1, 2017
- ← The director of ‘Wonder Woman’ would not have chosen to Gal Gadot: these other 9 actresses were ideal for the role
- Mistwalker discarded to bring Terra Battle to Nintendo Switch →