- Shovel Knight is passed to the puzzles with Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, a puzzle RPG
Yacht Club continues to expand the universe of his successful indie, combining classic elements, role, quests, and puzzl...
- The service of the operator allows that those children with more than 12 years to make payments of up to € 250 with your mobile device.
- This method of payment is incorporated into the application Orange Cash, which already have with 150,000 users in Spain.
The operator Orange España has taken a new step in the use of mobile by children to launch a service that allows those with more than 12 years to make payments of up to € 250 with your device, has announced this Friday the company.
The service has been incorporated as a new functionality to the application Orange Cash, launched by operator gala two years ago and that allows you to incorporate the mobile credit card or debit card in mode prepaid.
Orange has assured in a statement that with this new functionality, parents and guardians will be able to control the spending of the minor, to be the only ones that can to activate the payment service and perform reloads on the cards loaded in the application.
The parent or guardian will be able to recharge the account of the minor from the comfort of your own mobile, up to the maximum amount of 250 euros, and also managing completely the account of the minor from a web page, where you can see, also, the available balance and the transaction history and block the account, if necessary, to avoid further payments, added the company.
The only one that allows the payment to minors
The Orange application Cash now 150.000 users in Spain and can be used to payments at shops, physical or shopping on the internet, is to date the only operator in Spain that allows the mobile payment to minors.
According to a recent survey by the National Institute of Statistics (INE), the use of mobile phone by the children shoot from the age of 12.
A 25 % of 10-year-olds already using the mobile phone, to 11 years go to have a 45.2 %; to the twelve, 75 %; at thirteen, a 83,2 %; at the age of fourteen, a 92,8 %; and the fifteen, a 94 %, so that from the fourteen-year nine out of every ten children have a mobile.
November 10, 2017
- ← 39 deals on Google Play: download these apps, games, and packs of icons free for a limited time
- The former president of Facebook: “God knows what they are doing to the brains of our children” →