- Apple Watch and a beautiful Longvadon Caiman Series Watch Band
Longvadon Men's Caiman Series Watch Band Apple Watch is the first smartwatch of the bitten apple...
The LG Optimus G is one of the most powerful devices you can find in the market . Its fantastic S4 Pro processor and 2 GB of RAM are alluring to everyone for their performance, in fact, Google is going to include in your own Nexus 4, thus creating a terminal with the cutting edge of the market.
But much power is useless if it is not used by the software, so this Optimus G comes with features like QSLIDE. To explain its operation, the LG guys have created a funny video where we explain everything on this.
As we see in the video, QSLIDE allows us to run two applications at a time . Unlike the multiwindow that Samsung has incorporated in Note 2 and Note 1.10 , this QSLIDE takes the whole screen for the two applications, can switch between them by small slider in the upper part of the screen regulating the transparency of an application with respect to the other. Ie overlaps between applications.This is useful for example when we need to consult a code specifically for insertion into a web page, as we can see in the video. Also we can use it to watch a movie at the same time we talk about our contacts with WhatsApp or surf the internet. You can like it or not, seem more useful or not, but certainly is an example innovation and can be the beginning of much more sophisticated versions that, then yes, we will convince everyone. What do you think? Do you prefer the Samsung solution? Track | Engadget
Surely you also interested …
- Google to the rescue: LG and its next Nexus 4, washing brand image
- Android Question: What do you think and want to submit Google on October 29
- battery War: LG, Samsung, Apple, HTC, Motorola, SONY …
- Android 4.2: Quick Settings / First Data and leaks
- LG Nexus 4: First prototype complete review
- First reports and data on the LG Nexus is a good idea that this is the manufacturer?
- LG Optimus G: 4.7 inch Quad-core processor at 1.5GHz, camera 13 MPx and 2 GB of RAM
The Android Free
October 23, 2012
- ← Contest: Enter to win a Nintendo Wii U
- Hatchi is the closest thing to this Tamagotchi you could not take your youth →