Here you have a new update of one of the best cooked roms for our Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 model .
The Tsunami rom X 4.6 4.2.2 Android based and based on the source code of AOKP , Android Open Kang Project, the Chinese team of independent developers and creators of unique specifications for their roms as Control Rom .
After a few articles related to the new presentation of Samsung Galaxy S4 , I wanted to take up the roms for what I think is the best terminal created by Samsung for the Android operating system.
the rom Changelog
The rom Team Tsunami Team X is based on the latest version of Google’s operating system for mobile phones that is none other than Android 4.2.2.
All of it implemented in the source code of the Android Open Kang Team Project , (AOKP) , and has a large number of specific configurations and optimizations that will give a new life to this long-lived Korean multinational terminal.
- Semaphore Kernel in last issued to date
- Hugemem Patch selectable settings for memory expansion up to 404 MB of RAM cost of recording and video playback 720pp.
- Faster GPS Fix for a faster connection and improved satellite signal.
- Fix APN
- AOSP keyboard
- Nova Launcher
- Theme Chooser
- ES Explorer
- Titanium Backup
- QuickPick as main gallery
- MX Player and video player with a lot more options than the native Android.
- NOBLOAT to uninstall system applications we do not use or do not interest us.
- much more.
install the rom Requirements
requirements for installing this rom become the usual and then happened to break down as a list:
style=”line-height: 13px;”> Having a Samsung Galaxy S model GT-I9000 .
Just need a zipped file a few 290 Mb that we once downloaded copy without decompressing the internal sdcard Samsung Galaxy S , then we can restart in Recovery Mode to proceed with the installation and flashing of the rom
Once in Recovery Mode follow these steps at the foot of the letter:
style=”line-height: 13px;”> Wipe data factory reset
Wipe cache partition
confirmation step in the rom, after confirming the installation will be made very quickly and we stay on the screen of Semaphore Kernel , would proceed to flash again from the Step 7 , it is possible to have it perform up to three times.
More – Samsung Galaxy S, update to firmware 2.3.6 using odin and CF Root , How to backup the EFS folder , Samsung Galaxy S, Rom X4.5 Tsunami Update 09/03/13 , Samsung Galaxy S4, video demos of its main features
March 15, 2013
- ← The battery of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will have NFC chip
- Samsung Galaxy S3, unofficial update to Android 4.2.2 using cooked rom →