The rom that I present below is one of the most downloaded and rated at xdadevelopers , the best forum for research and development terminals with Android OS .
The Omega updated our Samsung Galaxy S3 the latest Android available, which is nothing if not the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 .
- XXDLIH Based on Android 4.1.2 firmware (Date: 28/09/2012)
- insecure Kernel
- (added the option to create backups during installation efs)
- Omegas made by Jelly Bean anbech Bootanimation
- Omegas made by Jelly Bean Jorq1H Bootanimation – Omega files available
- by Chainfire CWM Manager v3.60
- busybox v1.20.2
- SuperSU v0.96
- init.d support without the need for a kernel that supports init.d
- Aroma – The installation is fully customizable by the user
Applications included in ROM
- All Apps
own a Stock
- Flipboard (updated to the latest version)
- Google Maps (updated to the latest version)
- Gmail (updated to the latest version)
- Play Store (updated to the latest version)
- S Memo
Requirements for installing this ROM
To install this rom
we to have a Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 model , which must also be and the ClockworkMod rooteado Recovery flashed , it will also be essential that the battery is at 100 x 100 and USB debugging activated from the phone settings menu to flash.
After checking this, as we get down the zip of the rom, either torrent or direct download and copy without decompressing in the sdcard of Samsung Galaxy S3 , then it will restart in Recovery mode and proceed to install it.
come with the installer Aroma , the flashing of the rom is very simple that we can find, and we will select all the parameters and applications to install from our rom.
After restarting Recovery Mode follow these steps:
- Wipe data factory reset
Wipe cache partition
- Advanced / wipe dalvik cache
- Go Back
- Install zip from sdcard
Choose zip from sdcard
- Seleccinamos the zip of the rom and installed
October 19, 2012
- ← Devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless +, Wi-Fi and PLC ethernet
- Whatsapp MP3: Send your music to your contacts via Whatsapp →