seems that Samsung wants to “up” its portfolio of devices, at least the higher end, and if we saw a few days ago as aa U PDATE began to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 2 , today we have the news that the Samsung Galaxy SIII are also getting that version of Android.
As SamMobile portal reported, the Samsung Galaxy SIII has begun today to officially upgraded to Android 4.3 starting from the terminals of Ireland , but it will unfold over the next few days other countries . In this new version there are many changes, and remember that the SIII has not gone through version 4.2, so your users jump directly from 4.1.2. so the update weighs almost a gig. Among the new features are:
- support use with the Galaxy Gear (we saw that were to expand the supported devices ).
- TRIM support, which increases the speed of the device.
- Support ANT +
- Complete renovation of the interface and menus, now being similar to the Galaxy S4.
- New Keyboard Samsung
- Update GPU drivers
- New unlock screen that includes multiple widgets, more spin and customization.
- New Adapt Display screen modes and Professional Photo, like the S4, with which changes the way in which display colors.
- Driving Mode
- Function “move to SD card”
- New mode in implementing Camera: Sound and Shot
- New additions in the notifications
- Total renovation Settings menu, now with tabs.
- have implemented new features Voice control.
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music, and features full screen
- New S-Voice, like the Galaxy S4
You see, many changes and new features for the Galaxy SIII , inherited most of S4. As mentioned, the update will be coming in the next few days and you can update via OTA or via Samsung KIES and as often happens in these cases, the final date of arrival will depend on your carrier.
Way | SamMobile
November 4, 2013
- ← The two models of Nexus 5: D820 and D821 What is the difference?
- Braven 710 Bluetooth tragbarer Lautsprecher wasserdicht Aluminium →